Google's Hotel Center allows hotel owners and online travel agencies to display their room prices and availability across Google properties and to drive more bookings. You will be working to connect even more hotel owners through our Travel Partners API by helping them onboard and resolve account issues.
Provide proactive and reactive technical information and solutions for onboarding partners. This includes troubleshooting XML price feed and account related issues. This is a highly cross-functional role where you build your product expertise and help drive toward scalable solutions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Respond to technical support questions from hotel partners
- Work with Sales, gTech, and Eng to resolve partner problems
- Identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
- Understanding of REST API usage, calls, and troubleshooting
- Experience working with and managing external partners and/or customers.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment