2 022 174
Meanquest ( previously known as MTF Quadra) is a Swiss IT services company, specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 100 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions that are perfectly adapted to our customers' requirements. Our branches in Ecublens (VD), Meyrin (GE) and Givisiez (FR) ensure a local presence and proximity to our customers.
For one of our clients based in Geneva, we are looking for a
BUSINESS ANALYST / TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
As part of a team of experienced solutions and software engineers, you will be responsible for understanding client needs and ensuring their successful implementation into technical solutions. The success of these projects will depend on your ability to advice and negotiate with demanding stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst:
- Be at the intersection between the customer and the development team.
- Collect the business needs within all different requestors.
- Anticipate, understand, document and translate customer needs into functional requirements, technical specifications and IT services.
- Establish and prioritize user requirements based on the business processes and transform them into system requirements.
- Support the development team in developing and operating the IT system.
- Define business processes, establish all the requirements, and ensure the support of specialists, user representatives, and business process owners.
- Systematic documents of outcomes using suitable methods.
- Detail what is necessary to those developing and using the product or system.
As a technical project coordinator: (10 to 20%):
- Manage customer expectations and drive their acceptance of the deliverables.
- Deliver value propositions to international NGO stakeholders, donors and government representatives.
- Plan and coordinate work of different parties; service providers, internal resources, local partners supporting the solutions in the field.
- Manage and ensure proper operation of production information systems.
- Lead and support the work of in-house engineering teams building the technical solutions.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the internal operational processes.
- Possible international travels mainly in developing countries.
- Solid practical expertise in business analysis applied to the development of software solutions preferably using web technologies.
- Technical background ideally gained from a past experience as a software engineer.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience overall
- At least +3 years of experience doing Business Analysis and Project Coordination client relationships.
- Able to adapt his communication to different audiences (technical, non-technical, multi-cultural, at different hierarchical levels).
- Conformable in presenting technical subjects to customers.
- Smart, dynamic and curious.
- Able to animate and motivate a team toward results
- Autonomous, practical and pro-active in addressing project hurdles
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- An interest in data analysis and visualization
- Experience working with an agile engineering team (SCRUM like)
- Fluent in English and in French
Is a plus:
- Experience working with Public Health, Humanitarian, NGOs, UN Agencies and Governments.
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.