As one of the premier suppliers to our international banking client in Basel, Swisslinx are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 CRM Developer with solid experience of MS Power Platform to join a bank wide difital transformation project.
This is an initial contract running for 12 months with option to extend on a long term basis based on the project road maps, with start date latest in April 2023.
We are looking for a candidate with very good Power Platform and MS Dynamics 365 CRM knowledge able to develop Logic App workflows and able to collaborate with the team for the scope of the project to join a project to tailor a new CRM solution for the organization based on Power Platform & Dynamics 365.
The immediate team is a combined team (consisting of technical Lead and an Analyst and members from the vendor). This role is planned to cover the implementation and the roll-out, also the maintenance, therefore the role is planned for longer term assignment. The project is in the implementation phase with an expected phase 1 delivery in May 2023.
* Analyse business requirements and align them into information technologies with best practices
* Closely collaborate with infrastructure admins, developers, business analysts, business users and the implementation team to ensure that the requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification
* Participate and actively contribute to design discussions with implementation partners
* Take care of configuration changes and customisation of CRM product as per the business needs
* Implement system / data integration between Dynamic CRM and other in-house business applications
* Support the testing efforts
* Design and implement CRM project GitHub CICD pipeline
* Support training materials preparation activities
* Contribute to business process optimization and system enhancements
* Actively contribute to the agile delivery of the implementation team
* Design and implement application-level security configurations
* Support license management activities
In order to be considered for this role, you are an experienced candidate and will possess the following skills and experience:
* Hands-on experience with MS Dynamics 365 CRM project implementation.
* Experience in developing integration applications by using Azure services, integration of MS Dynamics 365 CRM and on-premises applications
* Hands-on experience with MS Power Platform project implementation.
* Experience in creating customizations, business process flows and workflows for Power App and MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
* Solid experience in development with Azure cloud technologies.
* Experience in developing Logic App workflows to automate processes
* Experience in working within an agile implementation team and Azure GitHub
* Fluency in English
The following are nice to have but not mandatory:
* Write clean, testable code using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
* Experience with Microsoft 365
* Experience in developing Power Automate
Please note interviews would be conducted via video call, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. Our client offers:
* The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment on a long-term basis
* 50% working from home
* 20 days working remotely from abroad per year
* Modern office in central Basel (50 minutes direct train from Zurich) with subsidised canteen
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the most important financial companies worldwide? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA