For our locations in Zurich, Bern and Basel, we are looking for experienced .Net Architects.
In this role
- You will work with business and software engineering teams to build .NET applications from the ground up.
- You will guide teams on the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching, and flawless delivery
- You will provide technological and architectural consulting to our clients, give technical recommendations and advise on their execution
- You will support pre-sales on tender responses, proof-of-concept work and the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance
- You will run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects and challenging problems to solve using the latest technologies.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale .NET applications
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and .NET frameworks such as .NET Core, Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Additional experience on one or several other frameworks such as WCF, WPF, ASP.NET or on web front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js.
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architectures and microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking, databases, content delivery networks)
- Hands-on experience with containers and orchestration platforms
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods, automated testing, code quality, such as VSTS / Jenkins, Octopus, xUnit / NUnit, SoapUI, Selenium / FlaUI, Sonar
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and profiling systems
- Experience with some Azure cloud services is a plus
- A passion for clean code and pragmatic, elegant design
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and general awesomeness in software engineering
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in French or German, and in English
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).