Title : Release Manager / Environment Manager with 10 plus years of experience
Location: Switzerland, Zurich
- Expert with Release Management and Environment Management processes, especially someone who can Anchor critical release activities
- Ensure Vendor Patches are deployed on all IT, UAT and PROD environment based on installation guide and/ or working alongside Vendor team
- Troubleshoot issues in Environment/ Vendor product, Gather logs and raise it with vendor for closure (where required)
- Deploy new changes by raising change request and Keep all environments in sync from database, server, application perspective
- Good knowledge of Source code version control tools (Git, BitBucket) and branching strategies
- Good understanding of deploying and supporting 3rd party vendor applications (SaaS) in client Data center
- Hands-on with Automation and DevOps tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Alerting / Monitoring Tools: Control-m scheduler know-how to automate scheduled jobs and automating alerts for example, disk space alert
- Good Knowledge of Database, Agile processes and Development background preferred
- Oracle Database as mandatory DB. Basic knowledge of PL/ SQL to create/ execute SQL queries. Procedures, views, etc.
- Min 2 years of Development experience will be nice to have, but overall knowledge of “Build, Manage and Deploy” aspects of software is a must have.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ad-hoc task priority by working alongside various support teams
- Someone who is proactive, dynamic and go-getter to resolve grey areas and provide resolution
- Previous experience with banking and financial domain and/ or .NET programming is added bonus
Please apply by sending your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com