SonarSource builds world-class products for Code Quality and Security. Our open-source and commercial code analyzers - SonarLint, SonarCloud, SonarQube - support 27 programming languages, empowering dev teams of all sizes to solve coding issues within their existing workflows. With over 6,000 customers and a Community Edition trusted by more than 200,000 organizations globally, SonarSource products are a de-facto standard for teams and organizations to deliver better, safer software.
The impact you can have
The SonarSource Marketing Team is a fast-growing team which is on a mission to share impactful stories with the world. Stories about how SonarSource products can solve problems faced by development teams of all sizes, stories about embracing code quality and maximizing the value. The promotion journey for these stories starts on our websites (sonarqube.org, sonarcloud.io, sonarlint.org, sonarsource.com) and we want the experience there to be as impactful as it is with our products.
As a Web Developer in the Marketing Team, you will have the power to maximize the impact of our Marketing content, and own the User Experience of world-known product’s websites. You’ll get to work with modern technologies, build impactful stories from the ground up by working with Marketing peers, and also grow through cross-team interactions focused on front-end development.
On a daily basis, you will
- Drive the technical implementation of Marketing stories on our websites
- Push forward the experience on our websites and address any feedback
- Be in close touch with our Marketing Designer and stay on top of all things UI/UX which leads to defining creative solutions
- Ease the maintenance of our websites by using common technical and design libraries
- Be part of a fully integrated Marketing team, with visibility into the full ins and outs of delivering Marketing stories (content production, SEO, promotion etc.)
- Interact with Product Development teams about best practices, new development approaches, and how to grow the brand design @ SonarSource
The skills you will demonstrate
- Have experience with ReactJS
- Server Side rendering on ReactJS with Gatsby
- Master unit tests on ReactJS with Enzyme
- It is used to work with APIs
- Master HTML5, CSS, SCSS, Styled Components and Responsive design
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility styling and cross-device development
- Knowledge in using A headless CMS (Prismic) to make slices and page templates reusable
- SEO: OpenGraph, Twitter Cards, W3C standards, React Helmet
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience with ServiceWorker
- Experience in Jekyll