GF Machining Solutions is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Biel/Bienne (Switzerland). GF Machining Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of complete solutions to the tool and mold making industry and to manufacturers of precision components. The divsion is present in more than 50 countries with its own sales companies. The key customer segments are the aerospace, the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as the electronic, medical, and automotive industries.
Your mission will be to be a software analyst with the task of studying the software application domain, preparing requirements, software specifications and being the glue between users and developers. He/she will also be a member of the central project team acting as a collector of information needed for software development.
- Participate in the analysis of the projects needs and definition of Software requirements
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications.
- Perform complex analysis, design and programming to meet business requirements.
- Solve complex issues related to business requirements and objectives.
- Organise technical specification reviews according to SW development process.
- Maintain, manage and edit all technical specifications for the SW development team
- Use fast prototyping to support technical review
- Support the responsible SW team members in sprint planning
- Education: Engineer degree in SW development
- Experience: SW analyst, SW development, management and quality assurance, fast prototyping and documentation redaction
- Languages: English fluent, Italian good knowledge, other languages are welcome
- IT-Skills: SW development tools, MS Office
- Personal skills: High level written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships, critical thinking ability, strong problem-solving capacity, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- GF assists its employees to maintain work-life balance, for example, by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Our employees contribute a lot to our success. This is why GF places great importance to career development. Annually, as an employee, you can discuss how to advance your career with your supervisor.
- Our employees’ health and well-being matters to us. At GF we offer sporting activities, fitness studio allowances, service-bike leasing as well as free healthy snacks and fruits
- GF employees also enjoy various benefits: optional insurance policies for selected health insurance companies, childcare and public transport allowances or discounts for leisure facilities and hotels.
- GF enables its employees to spend quality time with their families after a child is born and grants them two weeks parental leave in addition to the parental leave provided for in the existing collective labour agreement. We also guarantee expectant mothers a full- or part-time job comparable to their previous job if they return to work within one year after the birth of their child.
+41 91 806 90 30
Via dei Pioppi 2
Agie Charmilles SA, Losone