Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are the Integration and Analytics domain team helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use as well as gather and analyze data, from our Avaloq products, within a wide ecosystem. We believe our colleagues come first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience at the forefront of our design thinking.
We are looking for a strong consultant who has both business acumen and technical experience, to become part of these domains, driving the interactions and collaboration with existing and potential clients.
Working closely with Project Managers and Clients, you will:
- Act as an interface between customer business requirements and Avaloq Banking Platforms – providing consultancy and advice on the best way to use the Avaloq products and related tools
- Implement modules of Avaloq Platforms as an analyst or developer, using business / technical knowledge and experience
- Design solutions, processes and perform gap analysis
- Interpret business requirements and issues, recommend solutions and best practices
Innovate banking processes to enhance profitability and effectiveness to shape the future of Banking through ACP
What you need
- Professional experience as technical consultant gathering client requirements and designing banking solutions in partnership with development teams
- Familiarity in technologies used for microservice based APIs and data analytics platforms with distributed SQL engines, ETL and message streaming
- In depth knowledge / practical application of private banking / wealth management solutions
- Deep strategic mindset with entrepreneurial drive, openness and dynamism
- Excellent communication using the English language, negotiation and presentation techniques and having great collaboration and team spirit
You will get extra points for the following
- Understanding of Java and Spring Boot microservice implementation
- Understanding of data flow, data modelling and data management
- Familiarity in streaming technology like Kafka
- Avaloq product know-how
- Proven experience in Data Engineering projects
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
We’re waiting to hear from you.
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.