GF Machining Solutions is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Biel/Bienne (Switzerland). GF Machining Solutions is one of the world's leading providers of complete solutions to the tool and mold making industry and to manufacturers of precision components. The division is present in more than 50 countries with its own sales companies. The key customer segments are the aerospace, the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as the electronic, medical, and automotive industries.
Die Sinking Application Specialist
- Cover the activities related to the Application Die Sinking products - Testcuts - Sales Support - Customer Support
- Elaboration of training modules
- Prepare basic material for Marketing and/or Technical topics
- Understand customer requests, through sales organisation or direct via customer contact
- Propose demo parts based on customer's request to the Marketing department
- Mechanical, Electronic or Electrotechnic degree with good knowledge of other domain
- Knowledge of EDM process
- Good overall knowledge of other machining process
- Able to use CNC machines and CAD/CAM programming
- Languages: Italian and English fluent, other languages a plus
- IT-Skills: MS Office, Sharepoint
- Personal skills: Open minded, Team player, Objectiv oriented, good communication skills
- GF assists its employees to maintain work-life balance, for example, by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Our employees contribute a lot to our success. This is why GF places great importance to career development. Annually, as an employee, you can discuss how to advance your career with your supervisor.
- GF employees also enjoy various benefits: optional insurance policies for selected health insurance companies, childcare and public transport allowances or discounts for leisure facilities and hotels.
- GF enables its employees to spend quality time with their families after a child is born and grants them two weeks parental leave in addition to the parental leave provided for in the existing collective labour agreement. We also guarantee expectant mothers a full- or part-time job comparable to their previous job if they return to work within one year after the birth of their child.
+41 91 806 90 30
Via dei Pioppi 2
Agie Charmilles SA, Losone