In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Our business unit etventure is known as a digital pioneer with end-to-end execution power. We support corporate clients in the strategic alignment, identification, development and scaling of digital businesses, new ventures and innovation projects - according to our principles Human@Center, Technology@Speed and Innovation@Scale.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You build a good understanding of your customers and their ecosystem to identify and implement digital solutions and business models. This includes the needs analysis, agile development and validation of business ideas according to Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- You manage your own project modules or sub-projects and are responsible with your team colleagues (e.g. UX/UI designers, software developers, product managers, performance marketing specialists etc.) for convincing results in a short time.
- You prepare and facilitate independently sophisticated Design Thinking workshops at C-level - both on-site and remote.
- You are confident in all project phases and are appreciated by the client due to your high communication skills and your experience in selected areas. You will use your growing experience to identify approaches for the acquisition of follow-up projects and to play an important role in the creation of compelling proposals.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a recognized consulting company, ideally in digital, strategy and/or innovation projects. Startup/Scaleup or corporate innovation experience is an advantage.
- Degree in innovation, business informatics, economics, (industrial) engineering, business administration with technical background or similar
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of (digital) innovation projects according to Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- As a Swiss international company, we require fluent German and English as well as understanding of Swiss German.
- Independent and result-oriented working method
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001IU. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.