Hauser & Wirth is one of the leading international galleries for contemporary art with locations in Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Somerset, St. Moritz and Zürich. For our headquarters, Hauser & Wirth in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced
IT Supporter / System Administrator 100% (m/f/d)
The primary role of the IT Supporter / System Administrator is to ensure a smooth and non- disruptive, end user support for all users in the EMEA regions, with specific focus on our users in Switzerland.
The role is key towards promoting and representing IT practices and best standards; therefore a detailed knowledge of Apple macOS and iOS is essential. Equally essential is a solid understanding of Microsoft collaboration tools, mobile device management (Jamf), user training and user on- & offboarding.
- Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and resolve daily IT issues reported by our users
- Make sure all our users and devices are compliant with our security standards
- Administer Jamf Pro, evaluate and test new macOS & software releases
- Work with local suppliers to order and receive inventory as required following IT procedures (laptops, phones, etc.)
- Set up new equipment, laptops, desktops and printers
- Coordinate and manages equipment repairs
- On- and offboarding of employees, creating and disabling user accounts and assigning permissions as appropriate
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to manage global application deployments, or updates to desktop or user applications
- Ensure adequate stock levels of critical components are checked weekly, and stock related documents updated, and ordered
- Bachelor's degree in related area or equivalency or at least 2 years of experience in the field, professional certification (e.g. Apple, Jamf, M365, Azure) is a plus
- In-depth experience with Apple operating systems (macOS, iOS, iPadOS)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 support, Jamf Pro or other mobile device managment software
- Basic understanding of network technologies and standards, including DNS, DHCP, overall IP address management, endpoint device troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Azure
- Adobe Creative Suite support an advantage
- Good documentation and analytical skills, with a passion for user satisfaction
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop, and enhance relationships with clients and peers
- Self-motivated, passion for learning and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
Hauser & Wirth is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, committed to ensuring that all current and prospective employees are afforded equal opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (in English) by e-mail.
Hauser & Wirth AG
Frau Isidora Flandia
Telefon 079 900 20 email@example.com