- Design, develop, and operate scalable data platform solutions that support our growing data needs.
- Build and maintain data pipelines and workflows for efficient data ingestion, transformation, and storage.
- Optimize and tune data platform for performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and engineers to understand data requirements and ensure data accessibility and quality.
- Implement data security and privacy measures to protect sensitive information.
- Broad experience and proficiency in Python.
- DevOps skills, including experience with CI/CD, infrastructure automation, configuration management, and deployment tools (e.g., Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience in designing and building large-scale data platforms and infrastructure.
Solid understanding of distributed systems, data processing frameworks (e.g., Spark, Airflow), and cloud technologies (ideally GCP).
- Familiarity with data warehouse solutions (preferably BigQuery) and ETL/ELT processes & tools.
- Knowledge of stream processing frameworks (e.g., Kafka, Flink) and familiarity with data governance and compliance practices is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities in English and German.
- Opportunity to have an impact in the development of a cutting-edge data platform.
- A motivated and humorous team that likes direct and uncomplicated communication.
- Many opportunities for internal or external development (workshops, events, brownbag lunches, team exchanges, mob programming, etc.)
- EDU Points: We give all employees 2'000 EDU-Points per year, which can be freely used for personal development.
- Opportunity to take part in various fun events such as hackathons, hiking, skiing, LAN parties, or Friday night drinks.
- After-work events and drinks in the in-house café-bar "Pause" & special prices on our entire product range (Digitec & Galaxus).
- Company culture that's driven by rapid failure and learning: Our values.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application tool.
(Please submit applications via the website only, otherwise they cannot be processed.
We only consider direct applications. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.)
Your contact for this vacancy:
Digitec Galaxus AG
Elena Efimova, HR Recruitment
044 575 98 20
Digitec Galaxus ist Teil der Migros-Gruppe.
Für weitere Stellenangebote besuchen Sie migros-gruppe.jobs