For our client, a global leader in the powder coatings industry and stand for quality, safety and reliability based in Wil SG (Stelz), Switzerland, we are looking for a System admin.
- Ensuring the IT infrastructure
- Administration/further development of the IT infrastructure
- Creation of decision bases regarding hardware and software
- Ensuring service availability
- Planning and testing updates, new software and operating systems and their release
- On-call service for the operation of the infrastructure
- Solid computer science education with relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and workstation operating systems and Microsoft 365
- Experience with IT infrastructure projects
- Points of contact with networks and virtual environments
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Flair for IT security
- As a family-run company, we rely on trust in management
- The health and safety of our employees is important to us
- We live short decision paths, efficient processes and personal responsibility
- The individual promotion of all employees is a matter of course for us
- Our attractive social benefits include, for example, at least 28 days of vacation and generous insurance contributions
- With flexible working hours, we promote the compatibility of leisure time, family and work
- You benefit from numerous benefits such as the staff restaurant, discounts on fitness subscriptions and the SBB Half-Fare travelcard
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs. Anh Nguyen (+41 76 586 02 13 / +41 79 292 08 57).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.