For our Swiss Bank client, we're looking for a IT Business Analyst.
Role: IT Business Analyst
Location: Zurich or Basel
Duration: Until 31.12.22
Start date: 1st June
* Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
* Translate business requirements into technical documentation
* Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
* Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
* Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
* Identify opportunities to improve our processes
* Provide L3 support to investigate production problems
You'll be working in the Analytics Marts & Reporting team in Zurich, closely collaborating with colleagues located in Basel and Manno.
We provide wide reporting solutions, integrating classical data warehouse and advanced analytics solutions, including near real-time reporting.
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. We do believe in Agile and state of the art development environment - we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart.
* Ideally 5+ years of experience as a business analyst within the financial sector
* Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, especially data modelling
* Technical experience with analytical databases (OLAP) like Oracle or DB2
* Strong background in SQL as well as business intelligence tools like Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau or similar
* Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent in English to support local client base. German would be an advantage.