DECTRIS is a successful and growing hightech company that develops and manufactures X-ray and electron cameras to spark scientific breakthroughs around the world. While photographic cameras capture visible light, DECTRIS cameras count individual X-ray photons and electrons. Our 150+ employees are located in Switzerland, the United States and Japan.
At DECTRIS, academic research meets agile industry practices. The company's roots are deep in the scientific community and our scientists publish new research results every year. At the same time, our engineers, technicians, administrators, and commercial experts work hard to make sure our customers benefit from the latest technologies without delay.Our Vision
is to provide the most reliable high-performance X-ray and electron detectors to scientists and radiologists all over the world.Our Mission
is to enable scientific discoveries and advance human health by challenging the limits of detection technology.
- Frontline support for customers and OEM partners
- Commissioning of new detector systems, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs in-house and at the customer site
- Develop and maintain positive work relationships with customers and represent DECTRIS in daily interactions via email, phone, and face-to-face
- Support our sales, marketing, product management, and development team activities
- Help to improve our EM service processes, expand the service infrastructure and knowledgebase to guarantee the success of our cameras within the EM community
- Position is based in Baden or Philadelphia with fieldwork and travel component up to 30%
- University degree in science or engineering
- User experience with transmission electron microscopy (experience in troubleshooting or modifying electron microscopes is advantage)
- Interest in troubleshooting complex systems down to the component level
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Ability to work and network with scientists and engineers across disciplines
- Literate in Linux and Python software environments
- Fluent in English, good command of German is advantage
- Valid driver's license
- A successful and growing high tech company in an international, scientific environment.
- Joining the global leader in HPC X-ray detectors for science and industry. Our engineers design cutting-edge detectors to support the state of the art science and technology.
- An international work environment formed by more than 100 experienced engineers, scientists and other professionals.
- An ambitious company with an outstanding collaborative culture, which commits to mutual success.
- Excellent, flexible working arrangements to enable professional development and personal life balance.
- A thoughtful environment. You will enjoy our modern infrastructure including additional benefits like a small gym, parking space, subsidised meals, free snacks and company events.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com, to the attention of XXXX, with ID XXXX in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you.
Support & Commissioning Team
The DECTRIS Support & Commissioning team is the interface between our products and the customers at the synchrotron, in the laboratory and in industry. We analyze and solve problems in soft- and hardware, support our customers in the use of our high-end detectors and train users and partners in the use and integration of our detector systems. To achieve this, we work closely with our subsidiaries, product management, application scientists, development, production and sales on an interdisciplinary basis. With the combination of technical and scientific understanding as well as customer-oriented thinking, we want our customers to get the best out of their detector.
Your Future TeamThe DECTRIS Support Team from Switzerland, USA and Japan