Trainer Project Execution Academy (Automation MES)
01.04.2020 or as per agreement
Bühler is a global, family-owned company that strives to provide a rapidly growing world population with access to healthy food and safe mobility solutions. Every day, billions of people come into contact with our highly innovative technologies to cover their basic needs for food, mobility and communication.
Our Project Execution Training Academy instructs and enables our global Project Management community. We are now seeking to hire a Trainer Project Execution Academy (Automation MES) with a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Conception, organization and execution of high-quality blended automation trainings for internal and external clients with a focus on software engineering
- Digitalization of existing classroom trainings
- Creation and continuous improvement of professional training material and documentation
- Strategic development of trainings for customers and coordination between the quotation department, sales and IT
- Management of automation trainings in the Learning Management System
- Identification and coordination of training needs within different automation departments and platform development
- Technical education on level HF/FH in Software Engineering or eqivalent
- Experience with plant automation and/ or software engineering
- Experience with commissioning and start-ups
- Ideally with interest in didactic methods
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language e.g. German
- Open-minded, motivated and pro-active personality with affinity to teaching and new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills in an international environment
- Innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Health-care program
- Free parking
- Company canteen and catering facilities
- Good connections with public transport
- Employee benefits and discounts
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We’re happy to help!