Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
- Develop a verification and validation plan/report for Signalling Systems (CBTC, ETCS) and agree this plan with the assessor
- Review the requirements against the intent environment and use
- Evaluate the conformity of the development process against the European Standards including the assigned Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Check the correctness, consistency and adequacy of test cases, executed tests and testing tools
- Ensure that all the verification and validation activities are carried out
- Be in charge of quality activities: carry out audits, inspection or review on the overall project as appropriate in various phase of the life cycle project
- Give agreement/disagreement for the developed releases thought reports
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in railway industry; it represents an advantage the knowledge of ETCS and CBTC systems development
- Competent in various railway approaches/methodologies and be able to identify the most suitable method or combination of methods in a given context
- Capable of deriving the types of evidence and synthesis an overall view about fitness for purpose or constrains and limitations of the application
- Experience in the development and certification of safety-relevant systems for railways
- Ideally knowledge of relevant IEEE, UNISIG and EN standards
- Ideally experience in testing and commissioning complex, distributed systems
- Good command of English; German represents an advantage
- Interested in establishing and applying new technologies
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Applications via agencies are not considered
- Due to Swiss permit restrictions, applications of Non-EU/EFTA Citizens without valid work permit for Switzerland cannot be prioritized
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.