KIDAN is more than a family-owned and multi-cultural international IT consultancy firm. Recently born in Vaud, Switzerland, we've grown from a single client to a family of over 500 enterprises worldwide, cementing ourselves as trusted advisors in IT management and security.
Our strength lies in our proactive problem-solving approach. By asking the right questions and strategizing effective solutions, we've consistently delivered secure, reliable IT systems, leaving a trail of success stories in our wake. Our talented team of experts is the driving force behind these achievements.
However, the journey doesn't stop here! We're on a mission to make a global impact in IT management and security, and we want you to be a part of this exciting journey. If you have a passion for fostering a positive work environment or a desire to be part of a team that's dedicated to professional excellence and true to its human ethics and size, then KIDAN is your next destination. Join us in creating a vibrant, supportive, and efficient workplace!
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a highly skilled IT Operations / Infrastructure Consultant to join our team and contribute to the success of our clients' service management initiatives.
As an Infrastructure Consultant at KIDAN, you will play a pivotal role in providing technical expertise and consulting services to our clients throughout the pre-sales, sales, and post-sales phases. This includes assessing infrastructure needs, recommending suitable solutions, assisting in their implementation, and offering post-implementation support. This role provides an opportunity to work with a range of IT infrastructure management tools, ensuring optimal system performance, and robust cybersecurity measures. This is a dynamic and multifaceted role in a human company that offers opportunities for professional growth and the chance to make a significant impact on our clients' IT management capabilities while exploring multiple IT domains.
- Engage with prospects and clients to assess their IT needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Conduct pre-sales activities, including product demonstrations, technical presentations, and solution design
- Design infrastructure and networks
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop comprehensive proposals and respond to client inquiries
- Implement and configure of software, such as ManageEngine OPManager, Site24x7, and Log360
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during the post-sales phase, including consulting and support
- Conduct training sessions for clients to ensure effective utilization of the tools and best practices
- Offer ongoing support and troubleshooting to clients, addressing any technical issues or concerns
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in IT management to provide valuable insights and recommendations to clients
- Swiss residence
- Fluent in German, French, and English (mandatory)
- Italian is a bonus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure, IT operations management, or related fields
- In-depth knowledge of IT, including cybersecurity, IT management, and networking
- Experience with ManageEngine OPManager, Site24x7, and Log360 or similar tools, such as NMS, PRTG, Centreon, Solarwinds, and Splunk
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and participate in various activities